special someone with autism

Custom Search

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hoping for the best

As autism prediction rises to 1 in 88 children still there’s no hope and not much awareness in where I come from.

 It’s been a long time since I’ve written in this blog dedicated to my son.  There’s been a political crisis in our country but it has nothing to with my not writing in the blog but it surely diminishes the slight hope of light seen for children with autism too.  There never was much help, treatment or intervention available but the ousted government was bringing development in all areas fairly fast.

As for my absence from the blog, is simply because of my frustration and despair that there was nothing happening and there was no change in our situation my son has sat at home for two years but now again we have moved to neighboring country me and my son. At least now I can take him for therapies. So once again my spirits are up and hoping for a good outcome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...