special someone with autism

Custom Search

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My button

Today I have added a button that links to my blog.  When I designed it I’ve tried to portray a meaning in relation to my blog. That is a mom of an autistic child who hasn’t stopped hoping yet. I have added the colors which represent my country also.  

I hope you all like it enough to place it in your blog.  Reasons to grab my button are it doesn’t look that bad at all and if you place my button on your blog and let me know by leaving a comment I shall be displaying yours on my blog too but I shall still continue to add and decorate my blog with your buttons that seem pretty to me and go well with my blog.





Special Someone with Autism

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...